Ubigene Biosciences is co-founded by biological academics and elites from China, the United States, and France. We are located in Guangzhou Science City, which serves as a global center for high technology and innovation. Ubigene Biosciences has 1000㎡ office areas and laboratories, involving genome editing, cell biology technology, and zebrafish research. We provide products and services for plasmids, viruses, cells, and zebrafish. We aim to provide customers with better gene-editing tools for cell or animal research.
Make genome editing easier is the goal of Ubigene. We developed CRISPR-U™ (based on CRISPR/Cas9 technology) which is more efficient than general CRISPR/Cas9 in double-strand breaking, and CRISPR-U™ can greatly improve the efficiency of homologous recombination, easily achieve knockout (KO), point mutation (PM) and knockin (KI) in vitro and in vivo. With CRISPR-U™, Ubigene has successfully edit genes on more than 100 cell lines.
Ubigene has more than 400 types of primary cells, including epithelial cells, endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells and fibroblasts from different species, such as human, rat, and mouse. We can provide a validation report for each primary cell. Our primary cells have been widely used in many research institutes and pharmaceutical enterprises.
Pragmatism, efficiency, integrity are our business principles. We are committed to providing the best services and products to every customer who chooses us.
Genome Editing Platform
——Focusing on the Application of CRISPR-U™ Gene Editing Technology
1. Provides various types of gene-editing vectors for different species.
2. Provides different virus packaging services, including lentiviruses, adenoviruses and adeno-associated viruses.
3. Provides high-quality services for gene knockout, point mutation and knockin cell lines.
Cell Biology Platform
——Focusing on primary cells
1. Provides over 400 types of primary cells.
2. Provides culture strategies and related products for different cell types.
3. Provides cell biology-related services such as cell isolation, extraction and validation.
Jason Zhou, Ph.D. Senior Scientist
Associate Professor, Researcher of Immunology, Medical Faculty, Paris Descartes University; Ph.D., Medical Faculty, Paris Descartes University;Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Institut Pasteur; Visiting Research Fellow, University of Colorado; RESEARCH INTERESTS: Type 1 Diabetes and Autoimmune Diseases.